Mittwoch, 5. September 2012
Alohahe...
I just found a few days ago some really nice types of m&ms on the web. To be exact, I was searching for pictures of pretzels in the web and suddenly a picture of m&ms was displayed. curious as I am.. I just clicked on it and found out, that there are many more types of m&ms in the US than here. I mean, I can't imagine how pretzel m&ms should taste.. I guess awful XD - but I thought those nice Cocos m&ms could taste much more nice XD So I was buying them and yesterday there were delivered. (really fast delivery from US) I've tried them and... even if its not that special as I pretend them to be, it's tasty! I mean it tastes like Bounty with a crunchy chocolate skin around. XD
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen