Looove it! Found many new Movies, Im totally excited to watch! There are "The Lorax", which will hit german Cinemas first. I liked the Movie "Horton hört ein Hu" and the Trailor for Lorax seems to be very funny, too! Then there will be Madagascar 3 (The Trailer is soooo funny! My son will get mad!) This Movie will hit German Cinemas in Octobre! Anotehr Dreamworks Animation Im looking foreward is The Spin Off Movie about the Penguins of Madagascar which is announced for 2014!
But know, Im really happy about seeing, that there will be a nother Movie with my beloved Minions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, I have seen the Movie Despicable Me at this Weekend with my son, he loves this Movie just as much as I do! The Soundtrack by Pharell is phenomenal! Love it! And know I found this happy little Teaser! So watch, enjoy and GO TO THE CINEMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Montag, 30. April 2012
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen