Donnerstag, 28. April 2011

Krunched the King!

Yesss! I still can do it! I'm still kind of Creative (sometimes the Issue of beeing jobless drive me nuts and makes me believe I'm losing my creativity).
But this work proves, I still can do it! Ok, I think there is no job outside where I had to do things like that but, all right...

So, whats the matter? My little Son just wanted to have one of those ugly Monster Trucks! I hate it... It's name was King Krunch (had a ugly double K on its front and many stickers - could'nt find a picture of the version he owned) I hated it from the first moment. So I decided to change it a little bit. I searched my old Revell colours and painted it over! I want it to be yellow and my son insits he wanted to have flames. I create a cool writing for the top of it and lets go!
So here it is... (applause please!)














(As you might assume, its a little bit inspired by "Cars" or better the Cars Toons Episode "Monster Truck Mater")

Keine Kommentare: